HealthCARE Express, an urgent care, occupational medicine, and personal injury clinic, will hold a ribbon cutting at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, April 18. The walk-in clinic opened its doors on Monday. Among the guests attending will be Klondike the Healthcare Bear, mascot of HealthCARE Express, along with members of the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce.
“The concept for the new urgent care clinic started over seven years ago, when we opened our first urgent care center in Texarkana, Texas. This is our sixth urgent care center in the region, and we are very excited to be part of the Shreveport community,” said Dr. Tim Reynolds, managing partner of HealthCARE Express.
The team members at HealthCARE Express created a purpose statement that sums up the experience patients and the community can expect from the company: “HealthCARE Express exists to serve our communities by creating a WOWZA! Customer Experience, while developing a legacy of leaders along the way!”
The WOWZA! Customer Experience encompasses the teams understanding that there are universal things people dislike about having to get medical care. That’s why HealthCARE Express in Shreveport has implemented things like:
- Walk-In Convenient Hours
…so you don’t have to wait for an appointment!
- On-Line Check-In
…so you don’t have to sit in the waiting room!
- Walk-In Call Backs
…so you can wait at home or run errands if we’re busy upon your arrival!
- Beverage Bar & Bottled Water
…so you’re comfortable during your visit!
- Music Playing & New Magazines
…so you always feel welcome!
- On-line Chat
…so you can get your questions answered over the internet!
- On-Line Bill Pay & Insurance Education
…so you’re not confused navigating insurance and payments!
- E-sending Prescriptions to the Pharmacy
…so you don’t have to worry about losing your prescription!
- Free Wi-Fi
…so you can work or entertain yourself on your mobile devices at top speeds!
- Kid’s Play Area and Specially Decorated Pediatric Rooms
…so your children enjoy coming to the doctor and are entertained, too!
The team at HealthCARE Express is committed to several things including:
- Treating you like an extension of our family
- Providing personal attention
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Assisting you in understanding your medical bills (even if they’re not from our clinic)
- Ensuring your visit takes place in a welcoming and comfortable environment
- Working to provide minimal wait times
- Treating you with compassion and respect
In other words, the HealthCARE Express team is trained to offer you a positive experience that is unlike anything you’ve experienced at other healthcare facilities.
To learn more, visit www.HealthCAREExpress.us/shreveport, or call 318-424-3291.